Here are some helpful numbers in the event you or a loved one are experiencing distress:
- If you are in medical distress, please dial 911.
- If you have COVID-19 related questions:
- Call (General COVID-19 Questions): 211
- Text MDREADY to 898-211 to receive alerts.
We also recognize that many residents may be scared or suffering from depression due to fears of COVID-19. Here are some resources to assist with mental health concerns.
- MD Mental Health Cares Hotline: 211, option 1
- MD Suicide Prevention Hopeline: 1-800-422-0009
- Crisis Text Line: Text your zip code to 828211
- Family Helpline: 1-800-843-5437
- Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
- For veterans: 1-800-273-8255